Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So today is the second anniversary of THIS Its so funny now thinking of my dilemma back then of how best to deal with him.
We went out today to the pub we used to do most of our drinking in, only to find out its been upgraded and not for the better! So perhaps we'll fondly reminisce and not go back there again.
Sometimes I try and think exactly where I started to change my mind about how I felt about him, but I dont remember. It just happened somewhere between the long drinking sessions and day long chats either on msn or hanging out together, between the silly little bickering fights we have and the teasing jokes and giggles we had.
But I'm glad it did change.
Also amusingly the day after that incident I was working in the Blackheath shop and managed to drop a pint of probiotic strawberry yoghurt down me and into the freezer, where it froze almost instantly.
I dont know who was more worried about that incident, me or the shop manager. I text Welshy to tell him about me being clumsy just to reassure him more than anything that nothing had changed between us and he told me later that he laughed at me and then cried cos it made him realise that he loved me even though i'm a "clumsy spastic"

3 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

But you're *our* clumsy spastic :)

Cody Bones said...

Now THAT is cute.

weenie said...

Congrats on the anniversary!