Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Chrimbo to you all!!!
I've rather enjoyed having 5 lazy days off, although going back to work tomorrow is pleasing me slightly as I'm rather bored imprisoned in this house with no where to go!
Plus in the New Year I have another interview, for a safari park in the midlands. Wrong side of Derby though, but hey ho.
They phoned me up last Sunday, so i wonder if thats a good sign, or not! I've been to a few interviews over the year, for the RSPCA in Norfolk, for Colchester Zoo and London Zoo's but due to the economic climate at the moment, work kinda dried up around August and then didnt come back so I was reduced to looking for seasonal work, but this is a full time position!
I feel really awkward though, it was a job I applied for, merely to keep myself motiviated for applying for jobs, like I said it all dried up and from doing one application a week, to not doing any in three/four months and I was hopelessly underqualified for this job.
But now I have the interview and I cant even remember what the job was, something to do with fish/reptile keeping and public speaking according to the Covering Letter I sent it.
I hate being under prepared for these things!
But figners crossed!

1 comment:

weenie said...

Happy Christmas and good luck for the interview!