Sunday, January 14, 2007

So we had three entries in Blog Idol and here they are.
Judge them on the comments left, not on your personal favourite.

Red Squirrel left us with this tempting teaser...
Vote for me and once she's gone I can tell you all about the bad thing she did before christmas! :)

Although if he does, I will castrate him so the choice is his...

Cody gave us this intreging idea...

Pick me, because you have no idea who I am, or what I would do. 20 words or less.

I debated long and hard about whether to add Flashy cos he went well over the rules of the game but his excellent essay goes as follows.

Alright everybody, don't panic! I have returned to take on the challenge of being the charby-blog-sitter. Even though I didn't get an end of year mention.Logically, I would be a fine choice. I have previously handed over the keys of my blog to young Charbs, I can keep up to date with the whole football side of things & on the day you go I will turn 37 & obviously become mature & responsible enough to take on such a serious charge.C'est voila!

So those are the options, now you have till WEDNESDAY to pick a winner and you're not allowed to vote for yourself, you three! You'd have to vote for another participant!

Ok... Go!

7 comments:

shorty said...

Flash, even though he is a wordy guy

HistoryGeek said...

I'd like to pick Flash, but his blogging has been spotty, at best these days. Apparently, he's becoming entangled in a somewhat complicated antagonism of pixies. Not terribly wise, if you ask me.

I'm a fan of Cody and I would love to see what he would do with the blog.

But Red Squirrel, with apparently inside knowledge of our Charbs, is my choice.

Cody Bones said...

Girls, you wound me.

Chapstick said...

Love Flash as much as the next person, but I have to agree with spins, he has gotten nearly as bad as me of late. I'm going Red Squirrel, because secrets are so tasty.

Red Squirrel said...

Yay! I'm not allowed to vote for myself so will vote for Cody :)

(Plus Charbs knows where I live so I'm starting to take her threats seriously :-S )

weenie said...

Flash gets my vote!

adem said...

I want to know the secrets so it'll have to be Red Squirrel