Saturday, January 27, 2007


Beta? Beta? What the fucks a beta?

You better take good care of my blog, or you'll be for it when I come back home!

Welshy took me out for a "surprise" last night, to celebrate my leaving and he took me here!
A bar made of ice!!!
How cool is cool? The walls, the bar, the seats, the glasses our vodka cocktails came in were all made of ice and as you can see, we got to sport funky and snuggily warm silver ponchos!
Tomorrow I fly off at some godforsaken time in the morning!
Be good all (especially YOU Blogsitter!)

2 comments:

weenie said...

Hehe, brings back good memories for me of Sweden - did your lips stick to the 'glass' when you were drinking too? When we went, there was this women who walked in with open-toed sandals...she didn't stay very long, probably didn't want frostbite! Have a great trip!

HistoryGeek said...

I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful trip.