Saturday, January 13, 2007

Last night was my last ever day at the aquarium! Well depending on what happens when I get home from NZ.
If I end up unemployed or part time working again, then I'll carry on volunteering, if i come back and fall into a full time place then I'll never be there again!
It was really sad, I got a bit choked up at times, and then they all presented me with a card and present! A book about Sharks of the world! I love sharks so I was really over the moon with it, especially cos I thought they'd not bother doing anything for me!
And today was the last football match I'll attend until the 17th of March! And the bastards couldnt even win for me! Doomed I tells ya! doomed!
Tomorrow as well as being the last day at the Blackheath Shop also sees the start of voting for My Blog Sitter, you will have to choose between Red Squirrel, Cody Bones and Flash!
So choose wisely!

2 comments:

shorty said...

How could I not vote for FLASH!!!!

Hyde said...

Do we get one last Friday fish?

:)

h