Monday, January 22, 2007

So its time for the results of Blog Idol!

And its been a close, close thing!
But here we go!


* dramatic drumroll*

in 3rd place is Cody.


*dramatic pause*




We have a problem... in first place is a tie.

Between Flash and Red Squirrel.

So I'm gonna have to make an exectutive decision. And I'm gonna have to base it on recent blogging, and Red Squirrel has blogged far more that Flashy in recent weeks.
...
...
...

So, the winner of Blog Idol '07 and my new blog-sitter is Red Squirrel!
* cue tickertape falling, and "Simply the Best" playing.

And keep my secret safe bitch!

3 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

Yay! I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Charbs' biggest secret is that she's actually a man :-P

Cody Bones said...

Damn, I concede. I just hope that Red Squirrel keeps the main campaign promise about Charbs actions around Xmas. Keep us informed.

shorty said...

yay!!!

Don't let us down!