Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I dunno whats going on with my blog, but unlike Red Squirrels Accusations its nothing at all to do with me!

I went riding today! and took some pictures of some of my horsey friends to show you all.

This is Molly, she's my baby. If I had the money I'd buy her, she's like a neurotic mess, if she was human she'd be on uppers and downers and going to see her therapist every day.
She was really pleased to see me and gave me a huge hug.

(Literally - she puts her head over your shoulder and gives you a shove to move forward and hug her, while she grooms your back with her lip)




Jimmy is in disgrace at the moment. As a full stallion he's very bolshy and not to be messed with by people who dont know what they're doing.
About a month ago he was tied up in the yard and a woman was leading her horse past and Jimmy flipped and tried to attack the other horse, she put her hand up to protect herself and try and push Jimmy away and he bit her thumb clean off.




This little guy is Captain, he came to the stables about 10 years ago now, on Boxing day, for Christmas one year some kids were given a bow and arrow set for xmas, they decided to use Captain as target practise and he lost an eye and was half blinded in the other from the attack.
Despite being little, like all shetlands he's got great character and bosses everyone else about and gets us all doing his bidding!







I also befriended a fox!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I love all your horsey friends. And a fox is a cool friend to have.

shorty said...

Why does Molly stick her tongue out at us.

Mean horsey.

Mean kids.

Cool pics though.

Ride on!

Red Squirrel said...

You so broke it charbs! :)

I'm glad you followed my advice on your archive links. Maybe when you're back from travelling I'll take a look at the mess you made and sort it out *rolls eyes*

Cody Bones said...

Don't screw it up again if it means that we have to wait longer for your posts.