Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I finally have plane tickets to New Zealand!!!


It kinda cost me a small fortune, like over a thousand pounds of a small fortune, just for flights. Still I'm hoping it'll be worth it.
So! My schedule is now as follows:

28/1/07 Depart London at 3.10pm
Arrive in LA at 7.10pm
Depart L.A at 8.30pm
30/1/07 Arrive in Auckland at 6.00am

So its like time travelling! I'm going forward in time and somehow missing out on a day!

and then when I return I shall be doing the following:

12/3/07 2.20pm Depart Auckland.
8.45pm Land in Hong Kong.
11.25pm Leave Hong Kong.
04.50am Arrive in London


It all sounds real now!!! Yeah! Cant wait!

4 comments:

shorty said...

So excited for you...I hope you have internet access while you are away so you can post pictures and keep us up to date on your goings on.

weenie said...

Wow... have a great trip! :)

Cody Bones said...

Congrats, have a great trip, and let us know how it is.

HistoryGeek said...

Bring lot's of things to keep you busy on the plane. You are going to be in them for a long time!