Monday, July 17, 2006

Things that have irritated me today.

1 - the nonce in the shop who after he had enquired about my family and found out that Dad had kicked the bucket, had the guts and balls to inquire if I missed him and then to ask me if I considered seeing a psychic. Cuntbag.
2 - Having a cold (yes a fucking cold) in the middle of summer.
3 - Being told that I am at work every day this week, meaning no aquarium and heaving boxes around on Wednesday - which is predicted to be a record breaker in the heat ness stakes.
4 - Having a miserable supervisor who hardly spoke a word to me all day and sat in the back leaving me to cope on my own virtually all day.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Flash said...

It's not all bad though, your friendly neighbourhood flashman has returned!
And I've got a world cup programme for you here (just the one though I'm afraid. They were 10 euros a pop & I had to get 3 in addition to yours.)

Charby said...

You're back Yeah!!!!

Thank you sweety!!!!

Mark said...

"nonce" is prison slang for Not On Normal Courtyard Exercise... use by inmates about paedo's. So now you know.

Hope that helps,

Babs said...

Gads. Someone should have shot the nonce.