Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I had the best customer ever, ever, ever today! EVER!

He was making a complaint about the lack of air con, on this the hottest day of the year so far, (we were heaving heavy boxes about as part of delivery day). My supervisor was in no mood to pander to him and let him know exactly what kind of cheapass cunting company we work for, and that we also wasnt supposed to drink on the shop floor and weren't entitled to free water.
So he asked us if we wanted him to pop over the road to visit one of Mr Whippys little vans to get 99's.
When we politely refused he disappeared, only to return 20 minutes later with tubs of M&S ice cream for us all!
What a legend! I was skipping amongst the Vit C display filled with joy at the thought of the ice cream to come!

And Oh dear Shaun!!

4 comments:

Babs said...

Why did I never have customers like that, dammit??

*packs bags to move over there*

adem said...

I try and be nice to people who serve me because I've had my share of jobs like that, but I don't think I've ever gone and got icecream.

Also... why would Shaun go and take cocaine?? Apparently it was from a test after the FA CUp Semi. Very stupid boy.

Flash said...

What a top man!

HistoryGeek said...

What a wonderful person. And what horrible work policies.