Friday, July 07, 2006

So thanks all for your lovely kind words!

Today was not my best day at the aquarium. While taking a group of 6 year olds round a fish inconviently decided to die in front of me.
Bastard thing.
I managed to pass it off by telling them it was going to the Fishy Hospital to be made better, so unless those 6 year olds are reading this now, I think I've got away with it!

Secondly while doing my first ever "Amazing Life of the Coral Reef" Talk, I managed to completely forget to mention the coral.
I cant believe that, however I did mention everything else with a few giggles.

Tomorrow Mother is taking me to Ashford to get my quail! And possibly to see Pirates 2 so I can drool over certain Misters Bloom and Depp!

Oh and play my game!

3 comments:

Hyde said...

How sweet of you to think of the fishy hospital! Enjoy the men of Pirates. I could use some good old fashioned drooling myself! And I'm sending you hugs. (Something else I could use more of myself these days too...)

:)

love you!

h

Anonymous said...

you lied to us!! My childhood is gone forever.... boo hoo

Anonymous said...

I bet you et it with chips.