Saturday, September 07, 2013

Little Boss has handed in her notice and is going to another job that pays 8k a year more than we get for the same role. Work are being arses about making her work her entire notice.
They've also decided that we need a real compliance manager (not little boss who has been doing the job in all but name since January) and have hired Uber managers sister who has no experience in this field to learn from us how to do the job and manage us. I think that swung Little Boss's decision to go and who can blame her. I have another interview next Friday. I wish we both end up leaving! It will be hard with no one to support me any more.
I agreed to do two days a week starting at 8 and finishing at 4. Cunningly both on pony days. God I love, love, love that horse. I just jumped a 50 cm jump. Yes there was a bit of terror on my part but before this, back in April 20 cm was my limit.
I'm gonna spend a few weeks working on 45 and 50 cm jumps. Get my confidence up some more and then maybe go up again.
I went to a centre last week and watched some friends jump the 90 and 1m class, was a lovely venue with a bar and a cafe. They are doing dressage in October and its where bitchpony's owner competes. I'd like to go there and try and smash her, but it means hiring a horsebox so it'll all get expensive!

BIG BIG News. Mother has a boyfriend! Except she's not come out and said so directly. But lots of comments about how she spent a lot of time with him. She's gone out of the room to discuss it with her friends and she showed me a ridiculously sappy card he wrote to her, saying how much he can't wait to see her again.

Not sure how I feel about this. I obviously want her to be happy and not mope after Dad all the time. But it's weird you know? I hope he's not the kind to dick her about and can put up with her when she's not in holiday mode and she is how we know her to be.
I dunno. Such a strange feeling.

No comments: