Monday, August 26, 2013

Last bank holiday before Christmas!
Huzzah! I do love this bank holiday lark.
I didn't do anything of note. I watched some repeats of the Show-jumping and dressage that had been on during the last week and have made a half-hearted attempt to tidy my room. Its not quite there but its a lot better than what it was. I have floor space!
The problem is that both me and Welshy have a lot of crap. And there is no space to put any of it. His clothes live in part of my wardrobe, in a drawer in the spare room, and on my floor.
Did some job hunting but obviously not a lot has been put out.
I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. So stressed. Please, please let the recruitment agency that contacted me Thursday get back in touch soon.

Riding tomorrow though. That's one positive about my coming week.

No comments: