Saturday, August 24, 2013

Not able to decide if I was better off at the museum or at my current job.
So.
New job pros.
No more weekend work.
Bank holidays
Being amazingly interview-worthy

Cons.
Worse wages than the museum.
No freedom to expand myself
No friends here.
Rubbish leave allowance

Museum pros.
The variety
friends.
creating mischief
being able to suppliment my wages by overtime
Not being interview-worthy
much holiday leave

Cons.
Rubbish money
no weekends/bank holidays

Irrelevent really! Will never go back to the museum and it will be a step backwards should I go. But oh dear oh dear!
They want me to manage 235 candidates. Seriously impossible without putting on some extra hours. Little boss is bottling out of asking them for a pay review and the pressure is getting bad.
Had man phone up about a role and was so shocked when I told him how little i'm on. Quick search on Reed shows I should be earning at least 5k more than I'm getting for this.
Hopefully he will come back with an interview for me.

Football got called off by rain today! Farcical! Never seen that before in 13 years of going!

No comments: