Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Bit of a delayed report here.
On Saturday I went to a yard barbeque, they had hired a mechanical bull which was awesome fun. I scored two 25 second results on a very slippy saddle which beat some professional riders and I finished 6th out of 40 which I was dead chuffed about.
Up early on Sunday and we went to The Lizards wedding. Such a lovely day. She is beautiful and definately looked it that day, at a lovely little church and an after do at a lovely country home that I pretended was mine.
Unfortunately ended up sitting on a table with a bit of a chav couple who were boring, exulted in the fact that they had Tuesday off of work(!) and proceeded to drink their way through the four bottles of wine that were for the table to share!
Welshy obviously didn't like much of the food that was on offer and when it became apparent that he didn't want the cheesecake they asked for it.
Which annoyed me so I forced half of his down as well despite being rather full just because I felt it a bit rude to ask a stranger for their food.
Then we both went to the loo and came back to find that they had stolen Welshy's box with complimentary cupcake as well as taking their own and there was only one cake left.
Lovely people.

Managed to get Welshy up and dancing which is a shocker and we drank a lot and stole helium balloons in the hope of replicating "Up"
Back to the hotel late and Welshy fell out of bed in the night! Hahahaa!
Home again and I've had a sluggish week at work but tomorrow is my last day before we go to Croatia for my birthday!! Yay!

No comments: