Friday, August 17, 2012

It was my birthday Tuesday! Happy Birthday to me! 29! Fuck me. Ancient. Bones creak now when I stand. Actually I've always had clicky joints, I need some edible WD40 (don't suggest that disgusting fish oil crap to me either.)
Went and walked over the 02 building, which was odd, its like a steep trampoline, views amazing though at the top, then me and Welshy did some cocktails, ate dinner with P and E and L who were there by co-incidence. Nice day.
Wednesday I brought myself a lovely new riding hat and a beautiful 3 ft purple sparkly riding whip... made it VERY hard to resist the purple bargain basement jods. Stupid lack of funds.
Walking back through London with the whip caused a few comments, didn't help that I didn't realise just HOW low cut my new top was. Yeah. Pervy bastards out there.
Rode Idiotpony on Thursday, he was rather uncooperative. Tomorrow I plan on getting up early and hacking out before it gets busy. I don't want a repeat of last weeks attempt of nearly sitting on a silver car while the driver was in shock behind the wheel. (no blame to driver, he was doing the correct thing, passing wide and slow. Blame goes solely to the killer Tesco bag in the bush and idiotpony, being.... Well an idiot!)


PS. Tomato covered plates are still there.

1 comment:

Alecya G said...

Happy Birthday!!! Twenty nine isn't too bad, you know. I liked it. It was thirty that got me thinking, and with thirty one looming on the horizon, and me not touching my twenties anymore...it gets me feeling a little nostalgic, you know?

Lots of love,
AGxx