Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Holy fuck he cracked and washed all the dishes! Hurrah! I can tidy the kitchen properly now!
What else is new? Not a lot, went and battled the jsa morons again Tuesday. Apparently the missing money Welshy is owed is basically down to "the mood of the person doing the filing" How the FLYING FUCK is that even a system! Its pot luck! Madness.

Had an interview Tuesday too. All was going well until they started talking about a computer programme I've never ever heard of.
Ho hum. Applied for 11 more today. Surely statistically one of those will get back to me?

I've got a real teacher coming out to see me and Idiotpony on Friday. Yippie. I really need some help with the napping and to encourage me that I'm going in the right direction. Oh I may have gone and got myself another pony to ride while I'm there. I'm such a pony slut.

No comments: