Monday, March 26, 2007

Its a bit of a shocker hard it actually is in London, to find a pub with a telly and for it to have sky sports on.
walking about for three hours before admitting defeat is not my idea of fun. It was raining as well! At least from what everyones been saying it wasnt worth watching!
So what have I been up too? Not a lot. Spending about 40 quid that I dont really have in order to develop all 130 holiday pics. Job hunting... oooh remember the crazy lady in the Health Food Shop that Shall Forever Remain Nameless that I used to work in on Sundays? The one who seemed to be convinced that I could work without a lunchbreak and that a packet of seeds from the shop would be a fulfilling snack?
She offered me a job. I turned it down. I have no wish to be at the mercies of a madwoman. Applied for a few more things including a job for the summer on an uninhabited Island off of Ireland (try getting that out after you've had a drink or 6!) where you get to pee in a chemical loo, live without electricity and only get a shower once a week when the mailboat comes to take you to the mainland. (Well I thought it sounded exciting! Like a real Castaway!)
Anyway that turned me down due to lack of experience. Bastards.
I've applied for a few different temporary office jobs and also on Wednesday I go back on the good old Jobseekers. Whooo.
And I need to find 450 quid for my season ticket before the end of April.
Yeah! Any donations? You know where to come!

No comments: