Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another block of text from charbs!


Hi! (dunno if you got this email or not.. complying with instructions!!)currently in the glacier area, where tomorrow I plan on spending a day up a Glacier exploring all the ice caves and crevaces and stuff, have just spent two days in Queenstown, which is an absolutely awesome place, been white watr rafting, which is great and been luging on these things that were like a cross between a go-kart and a sledge!! I do have White water rafting pics to upload for you all, and I signed myself up to do the original bungy which is 43m high (smallest jump I've done so far!!) on the 1st when we get back down there. But it looks cool cos you get to be dunked head first in water!Also took a day trip to Milford Sound, which is possibly one of the most beautfiul places (and drives ever!) we got to go through rainforest and admire all these snowy mountains and see more LOTR scene locations and play with a Kea, which is about the worlds naughtiest parrot, they're about the size of a macaw but very fat and chunky, and very, very, very cheeky and playful (they're the ones you see on wildlife programmes, stripping cars of all their rubber and windscreen wipers)We took a cruise out of the bay and saw some dusky Dolhpins in the distance, very playful!I am also busy planning possibly the ultimate leap ever!!! but Its looking unlikey at the moment due to weather so I wont say any more.... After the two days we're spending here, and the day back in Queenstown, we're flying back to my friends in Wanganui, and then exploring the rest of the North Island.Cant believe our trips nearly over! I've loved every moment of it, seems like we've been here forever at times and then that we've hardly been here.

No comments: