Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hi! I'm back!
Did ya miss me? Huh? Huh?
Big thanks to BlogSitter for his "eventual" updating of my blog.
Man I loved NZ It was well worth the wait!
LA airport is a bit of a bitch though, next time I go its Hong Kong all the way!
After a 10 hour flight, the last thing you wanna do is have to queue up at immigration, surrounded by big scary men with machine guns, have a hell of a lot of fingerprints taken and a reading of your eyes, collect your suitcases, recheck them in and then go straight onto the next plane.
No thats totally put me off visiting LA for the near future!
Anyway I'm back in the good old UK, where marmite tastes like it ought to and I recognise nearly all the trees and I know the names of all the birds and places and do you know what the funniest thing of all was?
I missed the history.
In Wanganui we were treated to a "Historic Site" All the signs proudly announced this Historic Site and we eagerly looked for it.
And it turned out to be a pile of 150 year old bricks.
I'm a history snob I know! But you just take seeing all the old places here for granted! So for all these reasons and the fact that I dont actually like the hot weather I could never emigrate to NZ.
But! I'm back! From outer space! With the same look upon my face!
And what seemed like living the dream before hand, in quitting work to travel now seems like a bad move, remember the 10 months of living on the dole? Well it looks like it might be back.
Which is a bit of a fucker.
But! I shall remain hopeful and I dont even need to look for a job that keeps me in London anymore.
And! Whats best of all for you guys is I now have lots of time to post my holiday pictures and you guys are forced to look at them!
So! I present for your viewing pleasure, my set of bungy pics from the Queenstown site.
Please note the look of manic fear on the face!



































No comments: