Friday, May 23, 2014

I've depressed myself this week by realising how much in debt I am. Fingers crossed I pass this driving test soon so at least thats one less debt to worry about! Welshy comes home tomorrow and we'll see how things go...... Stupid mental illness.
Been gardening this week mostly inbetween applying for jobs. Quietly pleased at the job i've done so far. Its  shame that I can predict what Mother will say when she sees it
It'll be A. "Oooh now you'll need to keep it like that." (Well duh) or B. "Well you could have done the front as well."
I plan on starting on the front at some point, I just dislike people watching and judging. Also I can't afford flowers and shit to put in there to make it pretty. And lets not pretend. I enjoy the slicing with strimmers and secateurs more than actual gardening. Its a good thing to take my rage out on!

5 comments:

weenie said...

I know what you're going through with debt, I was struggling with it for 15 years and it took effort and focus (and clarity) to finally get rid of it. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately where young people like yourself are looking to tackle their debts and sharing ideas on how to go about it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post some links (that I remember!)

Charby said...

Ooh that would be fab! Main problem I think is lack of job and not being able to live on jsa!

weenie said...

Off the top of my head, http://debtbustingchick.com/ is the one I can think of. Her blogroll has lots of other links for you to check out, which you may find useful. I reckon if I'd come across such blogs and advice myself when I was younger, I could have tackled my debt a lot more effectively and quicker. Good luck!

weenie said...

Btw, my 'other blog' that I recently started is on her blogroll in case you get confused, it's just about financial stuff.

Charby said...

Thanks! I'll swing by and have a look!