Friday, February 07, 2014

I got sacked on Wednesday. It was a little unsurprising but yet surprising at the same time. I get paid till the end of the month and can have a good reference.
I cried.
I'm trying to make this a positive thing. I was stressed there, constantly battling to hit the targets and please people that never could be pleased. Its one less thing to worry about.
On Monday I had to meet my Aunts and Uncles to talk Funeral. I felt guilty. I didn't tell Mother I was going. I felt that was for the best. They told me what music would happen, they previously said I could say a few words if wanted but it turns out they had written a script/terrible poem for me to talk about.
I don't care. I just want this over as painlessly and peacefully as possible.
Mother has taken my sacking well. I planned to just take it easy until Tuesday, after the funeral but of course she is busy fretting about the money she is missing out on from me and will continue to miss out on.
I got more fucking sympathy from my riding trainer who hugged me today.
I've applied for a few jobs, but yes. I'm tired, exhausted and speaking frankly. So stressed I've not had a period in 4 months - and I'm definitely sure I'm not pregnant!!!
This is positive. No more leaving the house at 7 and getting home at ten or even twenty past 7. I've booked my theory test. I have joined a gym. I will get another job soon - sooner than the last time I was unemployed I'm sure!
I will cram in as many driving lessons as I can in this period. I have applied for 9 or 10 jobs already and not even looked properly.
Tuesday I will make appointments to sign on, will speak to the recruitment guy who got me this job.
People kept phoning me previous to this bombshell to ask me to interview and I turned them down.
I will not cry and be weak.
I will not cry.

No comments: