Monday, January 06, 2014

Been to see Granddad most of the last few days. Peaks and troughs there as well. I hate this waiting. As bad as it is I just want it over.
Mother is home and I don't know what to believe about the story from Welshy. Apparently Brat and Mother sat up late last night and he told her that 6 months before Dad died, he had a girlfriend. Who had his baby. Who lived only 24 hours. He would have been 19 at the time.
Wow.
Somehow this seems to be a way of explaining away his horribleness for the majority of the time I've written this blog.
I don't know any more of the story than this. I get home about 7.20 and Mother was on the phone and then she went to bed as I was in the bath. Best to wait and see if I learn any more.
Kinda dazed and confused about the whole thing.

No comments: