Monday, August 08, 2011

Honestly what the hells going out outside? Luckily I'm South East London so avoided the previous two days of madness but now its all spread to Lewisham and there's crazy stories going on on facebook from things going on in Woolwich, Eltham and Grove Park.
Welshy was trapped in a put on Roman Road after there was rumours of shits firing shots and is now being offered clearly looted trainers from some cunt out there.
My cousin is out there working in the police and hopefully he'll be ok, as will everyone else.
Luckily Blackheath and Greenwich is ok, although being trapped in the middle of Lewisham and Woolwich all I can hear is helicopters and sirens rushing up and down the roads behind me.
People are cunts. I dont know if my poor Granddad in Woolwich is ok, and if my stables are fine.

No comments: