Sunday, April 22, 2007

The end of the season is drawing nearer.... we're still dangerously close to being relegated.
However in the spirit of blind optimism and faith, I'm joining Operation Ewood and getting the coach all the way Oop North on Saturday week.
Fuck how we could have done with all three points yesterday, it was as disappointing as if we had lost, which is why only today I have managed to bring myself to think about it.
Our run in now is pretty tough... Blackburn, Spuds (any chance of letting us win you think Red Squirrel?) and Liverpool.
Although West Ham have it slightly harder and you never know what might happen.
As its getting to the end of the season, I'm attempting to fit as many new grounds and football matches in as possible... last week I went to see Sheff Wednesday play West Brom in their bid for that last play off spot. Tuesday I'm meeting up with STF and possibly MH and A to go to Shrewsbury to watch them play Wrexham and obviously Blackburn on Saturday next!
I'm taking up Glory Hunting, if Wednesday make it to the playoffs then I can go to Wembley, if Shrewsbury make it I can follow them, plus Welling, my local non-league side are in the playoffs to make it into the football conference!
I figure at least one of them is bound to make it to the playoff finals and I can go cheer them on!
Hurrah!

I'm dead jealous of E who after coming back from NZ with me, is today jetting off for a week in LA, and all for the bargain price of 200 quid! Bitch! Its nice to have friends in "high" places. Hehehehehe.
But! There is also good news on the job front! I've been summoned for a job interview at the Maritime Museum, it's only a seasonal job till September, but by then I might be able to be rich enough to go on another holiday! Or have even found another decent Leaving-Home-Hurrah-Type of job!
So Yay and wish me luck!

3 comments:

shorty said...

Good Luck

weenie said...

Yep, good luck!

Red Squirrel said...

Good luck.

No chance of us letting you win though - I'm hoping for 7 or 8 nil to get us into Europe! :)