Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So I think I've finally caught up on all the sleep that I've missed out on over the weekend!
Its been a funny old week so far, with a funny, but gory story, although its not funny in a way.
Basically a woman I know at the stables got her thumb bitten off and then spat out by a horse and then the first woman to pick it up then fainted and cracked her head open, gross I know but funny.
Today was my new conservation day and I spent most of it sorting out a Compost heap, I was quite enjoying it, happy as larry, reminding me of long ago days chucking up muck on the muckheap at the stables.
Unfortunately, its been about 6 years since I did that regularly and my hands have gone weak and soft and I'm now finding typing very hard to do so due to the MASSIVE BIG FUCK OFF BLISTERS on my hand.
OUCH.
Yes, just like that.
I've started to think about taking up another job in the evenings to save money for NZ. But yeah, I bet it just stays as thoughts and not bothering!
Oh! And HAPPY 21ST BRAT!

3 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Happy Birthday Brat! Give him a bop on the head for me.

I'm glad you are liking your new volunteer gig - even if it does create blisters.

weenie said...

My life seems so dull compared to yours!

Although I'm not saying I'd like to have bitten-off thumbs etc but you know what I mean!

And aint it blissful when you catch up on your sleep? I know exactly how that feels!

Hyde said...

Hmm...blisters don't seem so bad compared to that horse story!