Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh man, its been a hectic week.
I've taken up a new volunteer position at an ecology park and i've spent today digging up bulrushes and wading in the river and pulling up bindweed.
Tomorrow, straight from work. I am going up to Derby to stay with MH, pop to Saddlers (God I've been more excited about going to that pizza place than anything else!) quick visit to see N and STF, before sleep, in the morning I'm rushing off to see H2 (Bump is ready to drop anyday now and I've warned her that once it does come I refuse to see her until its toilet trained)
Then I'm racing over to Nottingham to see The Lizard who is taking me to Mansfield for a night out, Saturday morning I'm getting the train back down to London cos I need to get to Croyden to see a mates show thingy and then Sunday I'm going on a pub crawl with E round Greenwich for her birthday!
Phew! I'm gonna be knackered!

4 comments:

Hyde said...

Wow! Sounds like fun though! You are one busy girl!!!

:)

h

Babs said...

You'll wear yourself out before long at this rate :P


Have fun!!

Flash said...

Now that's what I call a weekend!
Have one for me!

weenie said...

I'm knackered just reading what you'll be up to!