Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I got offered the job hurrah! I start on Friday!

Went to Spain last week, spent some time in Bilbao and San Sebastian before heading back to Bumpkinville for the main event, their yearly fiesta.
Was crazy, wine and fanta showers, dancing in garages, foam cannons, giants, fireworks, eating meals with ridiculously rich people in garages, eating beans, a bulb of garlic and drinking champagne, marching bands and a tribute Queen concert sung in Spanish that was really good.
We left for a 17 hr trip home on 3 hours sleep then I woke up early the next day and took P and her mum and L to E's and we went to the Butterfly Project which I was too tired to enjoy really. Yesterday car was MOT-ed. Two new tires needed :-( only 300 left in my account... time to work on extending the overdraft as that won't last until payday, not that I know when payday is!!
Had a decent sleep today so I feel normal at last and I joined a website for language exchanges so I can practise Spic a bit more via Skype. So far I've had 38 replies since 9pm last night!!!!


No comments: