Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Work is going well so far. So nice to be in an office where they appreciate my efforts and want to help. the long days suck though. Suck big. Fat. Donkey. Balls.
Leaving the house at 7. Getting home at 7. On Tuesdays I get to the office for 8 so I can leave at half past five in order to get to the yard at a sensible time, but still don't get home till 9 or 10.
I arranged for KOM my little boss to have an interview with my new place. She never turned up and never bothered to re-arrange despite texting me that she was feeling trapped and stressed. She ignored the guy calling to re-arrange and my text and now I find she has deleted me from Facebook.
I don't understand and it makes me a little sad but fuck it.
They are talking of ending my promotion early. Talk of me being a "good hire" of having the "potential to go to the top" They'll soon realise I have no idea about anything!!
I am thinking that if I did get promoted then I can ask to go and leave early. To leave at 5 or 5.30. I believe Alanis Morissette sang about this being so ironic. I can afford to buy my horse. I cannot afford the time to look after one.
I dunno. At the moment I am just very tired and hoping desperately that it will soon all fall into a decent routine. One that doesn't involve me crashing out on Saturdays and sleeping all afternoon.

Riding is going ok. I didn't ride the Tuesday and Friday of Fireworks Night (wisely - horse didn't appreciate the bangs)
And I jumped my first little course (or at least two jumps set out in different spaces) and my first double (two jumps two or three strides apart) on Sunday.
Good times.

Mother is back from Grotty tomorrow and Welshy is away again next Sunday.

I went white water rafting at the Olympic Venue in Lea - such good fun and me and E and P are off to give Ski-ing a go in a week or two.

Finally. Thoughts go out to Red Squirrel who's wife died from cancer this week. I miss his occasional presence here, although it seems many years since I had my collection of "regulars" they are often in my thoughts and facebook news feeds.

No comments: