Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Still really enjoying work so far. I was told that I'm entitled to 3.5 days of leave so wisely using them to take half days for all Tuesdays and Fridays.
Work have agreed for me to leave at 5.30 on Tuesday which means a bit of a scamper but I can get to the yard for 7pm like I used to again.
I got paid yesterday! SO MUCH MONEY! I know its really crass to talk about how much you get paid but 1581 pounds! I've never earnt so much in my life! A ridiculous sum!
Cleared my overdraft and credit card bill and still left with a reasonable amount for the month. And once I pass probation I will be getting bonuses.
Mind. Blown.
So what will I do with all this money? Well the idea of a horse is still foremost in my mind although I am struggling with the idea of how I will find the time.
But priorities come first and that means finding a home for me, Welshy and the animals. So I will be saving for a deposit.
I am also thinking about the driving lessons again. I feel a car would come in handy when it comes to running about, saves so much time and effort hassling with buses and if the horse comes into play (see obsessed!) I can drive to the yard in 45 minutes rather than taking 90 as it currently does and long sits in the cold.
I also used it to go to a McTimoney session run by a lady at the yard. It was a rather odd session with lots of massage and strange slaps and flicks but for the first time in a long time I dont have any real aches in my shoulders and am waiting for Friday's ride to see if i'm level (apparently my pelvis and hips were wonky - which I could tell as my stirrups weren't level).
I enjoyed it though and it was nice to be able to afford something like that rather than desiring it and not being able to afford it or putting it off as a new coat or shoes were needed first.

Welshy is away again now and I might see him before Xmas, not sure yet. Mother wants to bring her bf over for christmas which would be awkward for all concerned. Glad I'll be at work for most of it.

No comments: