Friday, October 04, 2013

So Tuesday I got offered a new job right?
Wednesday I phoned up this agency that had offered me an interview and told them I wasn't interested. That I had a new job. I told them who it was with and that it was for 19k.
He spent all day Thursday trying to call me. I got annoyed and eventually took the call. I know its their job to be convincing, but my fuck, he could sell anything to anyone. He basically told me I had TWO companies fighting for me, that I could name my price and they'd beat what I've been offered.
So reluctantly I agreed to do it. One has offered me 21k plus a 200 pound bonus for getting 5 people fully compliant each month.
The other - and they are a MUCH MUCH larger company - like internationally big. They could train me to do basic life support courses. To take bloods (which sold the company to me completely)
They also offered me 21k and a bonus structure of a rolling £10 bonus for every doctor that I've out for work and ten pound per month for every month they work. So say I have 30 doctors that's 300? Right?
*math fail*

The bad side is that I'd be at work until 6. Although they possibly will be shrinking the hours to 5.30. I think they said they started at 8.30 though.....

Either way it'd be close to 7 by the time I get home. Not so down with that. I'm more taken though with that than any of the others simply because I want the pennies and to learn to stab people!
I'm wondering if its possible to ask them to have a 30 min lunch break instead of the hour so I can leave earlier.

No comments: