Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm gonna put my new year resolutions on here, as it seemed to help me remember everything I wanted to try and achieve before the 30.

So:


  1. Be a nicer person, stop getting ratty with the Mother and remember to be patient with her. Likewise I need to stop taking my rage and general misery out on Welshy, this includes random assaults when he's asleep and I'm angry. Counting to 10 is always good.
  2. Try and concentrate a little harder at work. I'm so overwhelmed with it, I need to take a few more minutes out of my day and think about what I'm doing. Make a list if I need too.
  3. Travel more. - Starting with tomorrow's trip to watch the Addicks play Watford! Haha!
  4. Consider doing the Spic properly, aiming to sit a qualification.
  5. Save. I need to replace the money I spent whilst unemployed.
  6. Buy my horse!
  7. Keep this a little more up to date!
  8. keep a list of all that I read. Just to see what I get though in a year.
These are all rather boring........


7. Drink more and dance more!

Happy New Year all. 

No comments: