Saturday, May 07, 2011

I've had a shitty week or two at work. Apparently despite having spent 4 years looking at my collections in the galleries I still don't have enough knowledge to sell books based on them. Fuck that anyway. Same money, more hours.

I'm looking at holidays again, the Flight centre have an Asian Sale on, Bali or Hong Kong for under £400. Not sure if that's return or not, have emailed an question to find out. The good thing about my new rosta is that if I plan it on the right week, I can take a weeks holiday for 3 days rosta.
Trying to talk Welshy into some enthusiasm for the idea. He's thinking of going to Vegas with his friends so would rather do that than Asia I think... I might also go to Grotty to see Mum when she goes out for the Summer hols, again trying to work it out with the three day pattern.

Dear R... I'm so glad you've remembered me and came to visit. I hope you are well and the in between years have been kind and that you didn't get too sick on the Ferry crossing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words. The inbetween years have in the main been kind. Just me and you girl ! I feel I should become a regular poster again just so you don't get lonely and depressed. Go to Vegas, it's one of those places that you should visit just to tick it off the list. I went with a friend of mine about 10 years ago, neither of us gamblers, but still had a great time. R

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

Hope you get your holiday planned. :-) We had 5 days in Skeggy a couple of weeks before Easter.

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

He he, 4 comments in one go. That's cos I read your new posts, think, I'll comment later and forget. Hope you're having a good week.