Monday, October 25, 2010

Transport wise, my trip to Bristol wasnt a success. I forgot the train tickets. And they basically called me a liar when I went to the ticket office, sent me on a wild goose chase and then made me buy new tickets.
The originals cost 45 quid.
The new set £111. Yikes.

The taxi booked to take us to the church from our Hotel dumped us on the outskirts of the village and made us walk the rest of the way, citing the three car "traffic jam"

But, apart from that, it was a nice little get away. Nice to have a double bed, all cosy without being shoved about by a thrashing Welshy.

Saw MH too. Size of a HORSE. Actually I've met smaller horses. Harsh.

She came up to me and started talking like it had only been a few days since we last spoke instead of two years. Like nothing was wrong. I couldnt believe it. There was not one moment when she could have taken me aside and quietly apologised. I guess that shows her lack of remorse or regret or lack of belief that she has done anything wrong.

I answered briefly where I could, ignored her for the most part and then refused to say goodbye.

Tomorrow N is coming and making me go o the Meridian Line and do other touristy things. On my day off I have to go to work? Mean! Kinda looking forward to it though.

D-day is rapidly approaching Welshy's departure. Been looking at best dates to possibly go for a weekend to see him. Its only a month (at the moment) though. So we its not the end of the world if nowt gets sorted.

Got a travel brochure for South American Adventures. I wanna go. NOW.

No comments: