Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm going to the England game on Saturday! Wheeee! I'm really excited, i've never been to an international (even if this is just a friendly) STF, N and A are about and i've not seen those boys for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears! I can't wait to catch up with them and be beaten up by them!
I've never been to New Wembley either! In fact my one and only trip to Wembley was for this.


Although I'd been to games before, this is what made me fall in love with them, even if they have broken my heart lately! (Looking to be relegated into the 3rd tier of football now, what a fall from 6th in the top league!)
Attendances have dropped and performances have been well. Shit, but i'll be there again next season (hopefully) and we'll come back. Maybe not right away, but they will one day! I hope!

Also on Wednesday I'm doing part of a monopoly pub crawl with guys from work, I physically ache to attempt to do it all in one day, but i might die. but it'd be a good death!
Ha!

Bring on Slovakia!

3 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Have a good time Charbs

shorty said...

Yes, have a good time, I hope you don't die.

So make sure you send us a drunken text. Oh how I miss those.

Charby said...

i'm staying at welshys that night. but i shall make sure i come home and drunkenly blog!