Sunday, January 18, 2009

So yeah! I went and had this interview, disappointingly the park was closed so when we rocked up an HOUR AND A HALF early to check it out, we were forced to sit in the reception room, which does nothing for my nerves. I think it went ok, I had to blag my knowledge of feeding lionfish and S.O pump systems, but they seemed excited about me being at the aquarium and applying to do this shark thing.
I'd be given my own tanks to do whatever the hell I liked (within reason) which scares the hell out of me although I'd get full training in it and made Mother comment "You'll not get the job as its beyond you and even if they were stupid enough to offer it to you, you should turn it down"

3 comments:

Cody Bones said...

"You'll not get the job as its beyond you and even if they were stupid enough to offer it to you, you should turn it down"


Seriously??? Tell her to go pound sand.

Cody Bones said...

I'm still pissed about what your Mom said Charb. NEVER limit yourself, and make damn certain, no one else does it to you as well. Good luck

shorty said...

I second Cody.

You are able to make your own decisions. She just doesn't want to let go.

It's time you make your own life. You've did what you needed to for your dad and your mom for that matter.

She will understand. And if not....