Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lol, cheers guys.
She is only doing it to try and keep me about, whether she realises that or not. IF I got offered the job, I'd take it and somehow try and cover up my lack of knowledge on S.O Pumps and underground filtration, but we'll see Tomorrow....
Anyhow, me and the Lizard last night in a fit of excitement signed up to do a Marine Mammal Medic Course whether we were more excited about the idea of being qualified to rescue stranded whales and dolphins or the chance to play with a life-size real weight (2 tonne!) inflatable Pilot whale is debatable! Wheeeee!

2 comments:

shorty said...

You are going to suck face with an inflatable dolphin and you are excited!

What isn't the man doing right here?

Charby said...

clearly he should be a two tonne 16 foot inflatable whale!