Thursday, October 16, 2008

So. You'd think after locking myself out of Welshy's room three times in one morning and THIS INCIDENT would have taught me how to master his lock? Right?
Wrong.
Apparently learning how to work a lock was a lesson I musta skipped at school, because last night I managed to lock him out, before going on my merry way home.
And after he and his flatmates attempts at making a contraption to get the keys failed to produce said keys, and attempting to kick the door down also didnt work. They eventually had to get a crowbar and smash the door to get him into it.
I'm now officially banned from touching whats left of his door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it was priceless to see Welshie clmber across the balcony and try and grab said keys with a coat hanger!

Anonymous said...

Ah, bless. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has problems with locks :P