Tuesday, July 08, 2008

this weekend I headed down to Bristol to have a bitta reunion with CL and MH.
It was a bit rubbish to be honest, and I kinda wish i'd saved my money and not bothered!
See whenever I speak to them now its all about them and how good their jobs are and they talk about their houses and whatever and I cant really compete with that being stuck in the museum and at home, but you know I'm not really bitter about it.
You cant help the way fate fucks you about, but what really gets me is how they love to rub it in, even when I tell them how miserable I am with everything and the constant, constant rejections and knowing that even if I wanted to move out I simply CANT afford to live in London.
So when they get together and talk about stuff I cant join in with, you cant help feeling a little left out and compare yourself to them, even though in that way madness lies.
Anyway, we headed out to Cheddar Caves. Which took them an hour to get ready for, and involved me spending an AGE to convince MH that wearing a mini-skirt in there was a bad idea and waiting for her to choose which bra was best, after she cswapped between the two three times.
Girls!
Anyway, that was all pretty interesting, although those two wanted to rush and not take anything in and then we headed back to CL's and they both claimed they were tired and we sat in adn watched movies all night.
Which kinda annoyed me some more, you know i've spent money i dont have cos i'm more poor than them, in coming to see them, been unable to join in with any of their convos, and now i'm spending the night watching crap girly movies.
I came home feeling really depressed about my life and weekend away and feeling, like I do more and more these days that I'm drifting apart from them and really wouldnt be too fussed if I never really spoke to either again.
Which is an awful, awful thing to admit to.

1 comment:

Red Squirrel said...

You should've called me up - I was around all weekend!

Silly Charby....