Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've just come back from visiting Welshy!


I had a fantastic Saturday with him, combining all of my favouritest things, animals, football, drinking and dancing!


He toko me to Chester Zoo which is i have to admit loads better than London Zoo, with more big animals and lots more space and exhibits, i saw loads of new animals that i've not seen before, like gorgous big jaguars and I had lots of fun running about like a loon from one pen to another to see them!
I even managed to crawl into a giant tortoise shell and pretend to be an orang-utan and saw my one of my favourite animals the okapi, who blatantly have sexy arses. We even saw the parthenongenic komodo dragons! which was exciting!


Then luckily his local team had got their game re-arranged so we rushed to the ground in time to see Wrexham throw two points away and settle for a 1-1 draw!

then down into the city itself to meet one of his friends where much drinking was partaken and much silly dancing also!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I've been obsessed with the SF zoo lately, but mostly because of the recent horrible incident there on Christmas day.

I'm glad your zoo experience was so joyful.

weenie said...

Chester Zoo is ace - have some great memories there!

Red Squirrel said...

Did you photoshop that animal or is it real? :)

Cody Bones said...

"animals, football, drinking and dancing"

Can you do all at once?