Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank you all for my birthday wishes!

As soon as the weather improves Hyde I'll take a picture for you of the birdies!

As for telling my mum. I still havent done so. I dont know how. Its pathetic. I'm 24 *shudder* not 14, I shouldnt be having secret relationships, especially when I'm going on holiday next week to wales with Welshy (another lie, mother thinks I'm going elsewhere!)
I said about it to E. She asked that I wait until she'd left London before I confessed all and she thinks i'm crazy.
When I think about it I am, not only for lying and getting myself into this mess but for wanting to confess, its gonna be a huge row over nothing. Welshy STILL wont be able to stop at my house or hang out.
I remember the fuss she kicked up over MH being my friend and me going to uni or going out with my work friends. She just cant accept that I need to live my own life thats separate from her.
And she'll scowl at Welshy and hate him irrationally. And its times like this I really miss my Dad more than ever cos he'd be able to talk some sense into her.
And I still dont know how to do it, how to go about it for the best or whether its best to keep quiet and carry on as I am.

3 comments:

Hyde said...

Hmmm... That's a tough one. I say stay quiet until you feel a bit more on firmer ground. As for the pic, I'll wait with patience.

:)

love,
h

HistoryGeek said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated!

What an awful situation. Maybe you should do what I did. Tell your mother your a lesbian. Then in a year, tell her your seeing Welshy. She'll be so grateful that your dating a man, she won't care.

Charby said...

A year!!! Who says i'm going to put up with him for that long?!