Saturday, August 11, 2007

Football's back! Hurrah!
I love waking up on the first day of the season, especially when we're at home and thinking "yay no work! Football later! I get to see all my football friends that I dont see any other time apart from on alternate Saturdays!
Its like how I always imagined birthdays and Christmases to be, full of excitement and anticipation, only to end in crushing disappointment by the end of the day.
Bring on Scunthorpe! Hurrah!

(a 1-1 draw? you're having a laugh!)

1 comment:

Cody Bones said...

Football's back, EXCELLENT. I can't agree more, will Grossman mature at QB, will the Colt's miss Ugoth at LT? Can Moss redeem himelf, what about LJ, will he get into camp before my Fantasy draft? Burning questions, oh wait, your talking about Soccer, nevermind. (JK)