Friday, June 08, 2007

Welshy's leaving me!
The bastard!
Incidently I gave him the address to this place, so say Hi to him!
He's pissing back off to Wales to get some money together and shit and we're doing grown-up things - which sucks, I swear I mean, I was almost getting excited about the pension plan at work, what the flying duckfuck is that about?
Anyway, hopefully it'll only be for a short while, and I'll be going to visit him on my long weekend in June. So! Lets all hope it goes better than my last attempt at a long distance thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Charby"! I think I know you by a couple of other names myself.

You know I'm going to miss you like crazy. You're probably the best thing I have going for me at the minute, I think I'd be lost without you ordering me about and making me go on adventures, and more importantly telling me what to do for the sake of us. We'll muddle through, and everything will be hunky dory, I assure you!

Can't wait to see you again though, and make you laugh and see that wonderful smile of yours

Love ya! x

Hyde said...

Good luck to you and Welshy!!! Long distance can work... Just look at Hammer the Alaskan. :)

love,
h

Charby said...

God you're so vomit-inducing Welshy!!!