Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welshy was down again!
We booked ourselves a couple of nights in a hotel overlooking the Upton Park pitch! and it was great! all West Ham themed!
I stole a pen as a memento! It'll go in the drawer with the other things i've pilfered over the years. The teaspoon... the wine glasses... the bar mats and stuff!
Anyway, we also took the train down to Brighton for the day!
I love the beach! But it was just too cold to go Swimming! I played in the surf for a bit, splashing about and getting freezing cold and wet jeans while he stood by and watched!
And we ate chips on the beach! And he squealed like a girl when I made the gulls come (didnt you! hahaha)
And off to the sealife center and the pier where we played in the amusements and sulked over the fair rides being closed and stuff!
Ace couple of days!

3 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

Did Charlton not have a caravan overlooking the pitch you could've rented? :-P

Hyde said...

It sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you! But I'm with Welshy when it comes to seagulls...

love,
h

HistoryGeek said...

Wow, it sounds like a fun time.