Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its time to fill you guys in on a little secret.
We all know Welshy told me, just before xmas that he fancied me.
And thanks to Red Squirrel *rolls eyes* - last time i tell you anything in private! - we know that I got very drunk one night and stayed over and drunken stuff happened.
anyway, I realised a couple of weeks ago, that he'll be leaving me soon for good as his uni degree will be done and he'll be heading back down to Wales.
Which quite upset me, the silly fuck's been there for me a hell of a lot the last two years and we've shared a lot of stuff, became very close and I think of him as one of my best friends.
And to think that he might not be there any more upset me more than I thought it would do.
So when he asked me out again a couple of weeks ago, I said yes and surprisingly he's making me a happy little camper.

Tomorrow is my last training day at the museum before they let me loose on the unsuspecting public, I have to sit a small test so fingers crossed!

6 comments:

Hyde said...

Does this mean there's something more for you and Welshy?

HistoryGeek said...

I'm glad you are a happy camper. That's lovely.

Cody Bones said...

Go get him Charbs

Red Squirrel said...

I told you. I did say :)

Anonymous said...

Go happy camper! Nice to hear you're having fun.

weenie said...

Wales is a different country but hardly thousands of miles away - shouldn't be too difficult to meet up?