Monday, May 14, 2007




I went to Liverpool Yesterday to make the most of our last Premiership away-game for the season!
hurrah! Somehow I'd always imagined it to be a lot bigger than it actually was, and I was quite gutted at the result, we'd outplayed them for most of the game, still! I suppose at 2.50 that afternoon I'd have been quite happy with a 2-2 draw!
Apart from the awful weather and the mean Scouse Steward who stole our beachball and then gave it to some wee Scouse Child it was a pretty awesome day out!




And Happy, Happy Joy, Joy, I even got a decent view of most of the game, although The scousers were pretty quiet!









The Hillsborough Memorial.


















Now its time to get out my "Championship Away days" book out and figure out just how to get to Scunthorpe for next season!

2 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

Thanks for Darren Bent! :P

weenie said...

Great pics!