Friday, February 02, 2007

Emails galore (well, two anyway)!

Email 1:

Hello!
This is the first of my roving reports from New Zealand!We're currently in Auckland, after a horrible long plane flight and being terrified by the over the top security in LA!Auckland is realy, cool, and a little odd, it looks posh and then we keep finding all the old shabby areas and sex shops!!!The traffic lights are a bit scary too! Cars seem to ignore them!As we came down to land at the airport, we got our first glimpse of the Sky Tower, its asoluteluy huge! You can see it for miles around and we were terrfied, as oyu can problably tell from the photos!


http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5620/karranoj8.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2391/karrn1nh3.jpg

I'd never been so scared in my life and the poor woman that I was clinging too, kept telling me to trust her and fall!!In the end i had to tell, her I cant jump looking downwards so she swaped me about so I could fall looking up instead of at the little bullseye target we were meant to land on!We've also been over to a little place called Devonport and ad a picnic by the beach!I've forgotten to pack my usb port so until i find one or buy one, you'll ave to do without photoe\s!!Everyone is dead friendly, we'd onl been here 10 minutes and had been invited to stay with some couple in New plymouth!Its boiling hot here, not burnt yet though!


Next stop Waitomo!


Email 2:

HEy!!!I'm currently in the back of beyond AKA waitomo, its really a one street town, made famous by nothing but the caves and glow worms.We're supposed to be staying her for 4 days but the locals, all look like they belong in the 17th century gold prospecting and look at us funny so we're running away to my friend Wendy a day early.However we're having a great time here, we've been jumping about in underground caves leaping down waterfalls and getting soaking cold and freezing.tomrrow we're going abseiling down a 30 foot rock formation thing, so hopefuly will have some photos from that to show y uall!(as you can see, I've still not mastered this crappy kiwi keyboard!!!)We've been horse riding today, along the mountains which was really cool (On a horse called Nugget Mum!!!) and even got involved in an inpromtu sheep rescue!Right time to go and sample the delights of Waitomos one bar and hope we dont get looked at funny when we wanna play pool!


Blogsitter says:

Charbs needs typing lessons.

And spelling lessons.

Also, no doubt you've all figured out her secret by now so I may just keep my nads when she gets back :)

1 comment:

weenie said...

Sounds like she's having an ace time!