Thursday, October 05, 2006

So last night!

I went round to visit Welshy last night and sample the delights of his Student Union bar, it was a load cooler than our one was!
There was some sports and societys night going on so it was filled with crazy drunken girls and people in rugby shirts. We compared scars, a bit like that scene from Jaws.
And then I decided to pull my sock off and put my foot on the table to present the scar that The Brat gave me after dropping a bottle of wine on my foot.
so there was lots of drinking, lots of very nice looking sports people about and some impressive projectile Vomiting from an afro-haired man that put the girl from The Exorist to shame, that I was unfortunate enough to witness, after several drinks there, we considered our options.
Getting across London at night isn't something I'm keen on, especially after the crazed Albanian man on the night I met Flash and Spins.
So at closing time we considered my options, luckly the Mothership is away till Monday so I knew I wasn't going to have a panicked phonecall when I wasnt in by midnight.
So we decided to head to the student union Cheesy club night and have a few more drinks and then make a decision.
But it was cheese! So I pointed Welshy in the way of the dancefloor and once I got a few shots down him, he loosened up and impressed with some very flexible and funky dancing.
And then it was the end of the night and 2am, so we retreated to his room to check out the transport for London website and discovered that I could get home via three buses, two of which stopped in god knows where and in my merrily inebriated state it was a bad idea me heading somewhere I didnt know.
Indeed thats normally a bad idea when I'm sober and in daylight! So we made the rational decision for me to stay at Welshys and we curled up top-to-tail on his bed and passed out, well he did, I lay and listened to him snore for a bit.
And then it was 9am and I had to be off and away home to prepare for work, only as I'd gone out in contacts, and I'd taken them out as I'm paranoid about sleeping in them, in case "somehow" they end up at the back of my eyeball.
So cold, mildly ill from the shots I'd drunk I made my way partially blind across London, got changed, popped on here and then went to work!
I'm tired now!

5 comments:

Flash said...

Hey, I don't remember anything about any crazed Albanians.
Glad you did the sensible thing & stayed with Welshy.

HistoryGeek said...

Oh boy...get some sleep and drink lot's of water.

I vaguely remember you mentioning crazed Albanians, but if I had any direct contact with them, I wouldn't remember clearly anyway.

Cody Bones said...

Question. How many times do you wake up in the morning and say "Boy, that last shot of the night just topped off my evening perfectly" Usualyy it falls under the category of seemed like a good idea at the time. Feel better.

weenie said...

Student Union bars and projectile vomiting...they go hand in hand!

adem said...

Ahh, Wednesday sports nights! I'm sure there was plenty of Snakey B going around.

It sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Good one!