Monday, July 20, 2026

 Another update!

I got a car end of May! Its almost kitted out to be dog-friendly. Just need a way to keep them in boot while at comps with the boot open to keep air flow.
I was doing ok for funds until Max (Its a Ford CMax) appeared as petrol is expensive!

The aviary got finished and we're slowly filling it with the Fellowship of the Seed, all hobbits (budgies) now sourced plus Gandalf and Legolas-Beachachu the cockatiels.

J is still working, the Brat is looking for work outside of London, he's still not paying her rent. She's currently in Lanzarote trying to work out what and how she's shipping stuff back.

I still hate my job. I very much doubt that I'll be kept on. I need to be kept on until the op at least.

Passed pre-op assessment end of May. Still no idea when surgery will be.

Started back at flyball. We got up at 2am to watch England play Mexico in the World Cup. We went and ate Yorskhire pudding flavour ice cream.

We plan on booking a trip to Romania for Sept. Still hoping for Thailand in May next year. 

No comments: