Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I can't believe I didn't get any olympic tickets! I'm outraged! I had my application in on the very first day as well! Now I'm forced to watch the horses from a window at work. Maybe.
Am gonna try for any sell- backs they might do later in the year and of course I have the ones I won at work... But still...

Grrr!

I'm going to Vegas in November! Wheeee! and trying to plan a decent week in Lanzagrote maybe...
After that its a lot of a saving for all this MSc nonsense. I have been sucked back into the overtime trap. I'm still thinking about Bali in March but we'll see! Lake district in a few days! Whoooop!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lake Distict eh? Wainwright bagging or just a low level tourist clogging up the pavements and tea rooms?

R

Charby said...

low level tourist. Gonna live in a tipi, do a bit of canoeing, falling down hills, riding.. That kinda thing.

Anonymous said...

I used to live in a tip, did a bit of canoodling, falling down.. That kinda thing !!


Where are you staying ? I know the Lake District well and will be there myself in a couple of weeks.

R

Charby said...

Am off to somewhere near Windermere! Can't wait! :)